Full or Part Time position
Walk-in mental health clinic serving all ages seeking LPC-S
Training will be provided on site in this unique approach to serving gaps in mental health care.
This phenomenal opportunity offers a chance to work in a cutting edge mental health care delivery model at a clinic located in the Boerne.
The clinic is open Monday through Friday
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Requirements, Experience, and Skills:
- Current, valid, unrestricted license as LPC-S
- Must see patients/clients of all ages.
- Comfort overseeing a panel of patients/clients independently. Group interest/experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Creative problem solver, suited for developing programs that serve the community in an innovative mental health clinic.
- Leadership potential.
If interested, please respond to this job posting with your resume or CV or call Tina at (210) 314-4564 to find out more information on this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
License: LPC-S (Preferred)